Helping to finance innovation and grow your business
We specialise in helping businesses identify and apply for grant funding that is needed to fund R&D projects and/or facilitate business growth.
We can help guide you through the process of applying for grants through UK Research & Innovation (UKRI), research councils and Innovate UK.
If there is no current funding call suitable for your technology, we can also help you identify alternative funding.
Our grant funding team will work closely with you to create a tailored approach to securing the required finance. Our approach is to get to know your business, develop a deep understanding of your R&D activity and requirement for funding so that we can prepare an application on your behalf.
We are able to use our many years’ experience as chartered tax advisers and R&D tax relief specialists to ensure that the application for funding is both substantiated and robust.
We have many years of working with innovative companies and a loyal client base.
Our key services
- Analysis of your innovation and/or business funding requirements
- Review of current grant funding opportunities and identification of those that are suitable for your innovation and/or business
- Writing of technical report to support your grant funding application or proposal
- Consideration of and assistance with project costings to support funding application
- Assistance with gathering evidence to support funding application
- Consideration of and help with business plans prepared to support funding applications
- Support through all aspects of application process
Associate to CEO
AMS has allowed me to work strategically and collaboratively with senior leaders with different areas of expertise in order to solve challenging problems in a fast-paced environment. I am currently studying for my MBA at Harvard and transferring what I’ve learnt during my studies into practice has provided me with many opportunities to further my career
Our Clients Say
Get In Touch
To find out more about what we do, please get in touch.