Private Equity/Growth Capital
The current market offers an array of flexible capital and funding alternatives appropriate for the following situations:
- A complete sale and exit for business owners
- A partial sale, realising cash for all shareholders whilst retaining a meaningful equity stake
- The buy-out of those shareholders who want to sell, whilst investing alongside those shareholders who wish to retain an equity stake in the business
- Secondary buy-outs of existing private equity backed businesses
- Funding support to management teams, both incumbent and buy-in, who wish to own the business they run/are targeting
- Funding support to accelerate the growth of a business, for example making an acquisition or entering new markets
We are experienced in all these types of transactions.
We have strong relationships across the funding market, covering mainstream mid-market funds, multi-billion funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices and alternative non-bank debt funds. This gives us a deep insight into fund strategies and life cycles, which are a key driver of investment appetite, and ensures we know ‘the Art of the Possible’ in terms of structure and equity investment terms.
Associate to CEO
AMS has allowed me to work strategically and collaboratively with senior leaders with different areas of expertise in order to solve challenging problems in a fast-paced environment. I am currently studying for my MBA at Harvard and transferring what I’ve learnt during my studies into practice has provided me with many opportunities to further my career
Our Clients Say
Get In Touch
To find out more about what we do, please get in touch.